As a part of our series, we here seen the changes made through the latest update. FGO v2.34.0 has the following changes implemented to it:
- New Chronology UI (maybe recaps)
2. Temporary command seals
3. Battle state called Avalon (could be Avalon the spell, Avalon could also refer to one of their internal modules like their video player)
- Update: Neo from Rayshift pointed out that Avalon is their internal bug tracker and this new state has the ticket number in the name. Basically it ISN'T Avalon but rather unnamed.
4. Two new function types which aren't named
5. Script branch types (ie: choosing a dialog moves you to a different branch of the script) for route selection check